Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Post

So, giving into the pressure from across the ocean, I am attempting to create a blog. That said, there are NO Promises! Emma is sleeping at the moment (big surprise), so I actually had the chance to sit at the computer. Don't ask me why things are in German - I don't know how to change those settings. I changed the language setting to English, but it didn't change the instructions on the blog site. If anyone knows how to change this, let me know.

We're having a lazy day around here. Just laundry and cleaning on the list today - and chances are that Emma won't sleep long enough for me to get either accomplished! I'm still trying to adjust to not having a cleaned-up (and clean) house all the time. And, it's 1pm and I still haven't had a shower. I guess this is life with an almost one month old baby.

3 comments:

  1. Hallo ! Good luck with the cleaning ! Ich hoffe, deine Tochter bald schön lange Schläfchen machen wird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way. What bedeutet "squeaks" ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeaks, weil sie immer kleine geräusche macht, wie ein fahrrad, die geölt werden soll

    ReplyDelete